Monday, November 23, 2009

Services & Staff Directory - Completed





Purpose:
An updated document of the Internship & Career's Center Services & Staff Directory, meant to reflect a few additions, but mainly reductions. External document
Challenge: When seeing something so text heavy, my instinct was to make it in Microsoft Word. Not only am I recreating a lot of documents from scratch and saving them in InDesign (to make it easier for the future), but my supervisor really wants me to get used to the program. (This is difficult for someone who has only a few months of experience with this program...)
Application: Adobe InDesign (I will be using InDesign for quite a long time...)
New tools used: The tab alignment feature (Type>Tabs). Also! adding logos ( File > Place)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, You obviously are Great person who share the energy of focus and how for making ambitions which you attain phase by step...amazing
    Directory Submission Services

    ReplyDelete